Tuesday, January 17, 2012

stationary.

I have a love affair with paper. Stationary though has a special place in my heart. So many people know that I often get beautiful stationary for special occasions. Paper-Source is my go to but many a day you will find me lusting over Mr. Boodington's creations. It's getting close to wedding season which means bridal showers and giving gifts galore. Stationary is a perfect gift to give a bride-to-be, she will be sending out more cards than she can even imagine! Here are some of my picks.

Papyrus Seahorse Flat Cards

Anthropologie Vanity Fair Postcards

Paper-Source Anchor Flat Stationary

Paper-Source "Shit" Letterpress Stationary
(because you know you will forget to send something)

Kate Spade Sealed with a Kiss Stationary

Lilly Pulitzer Regatta Stationary

Chum Bucket Notecard Set

Rifle Paper Co. Monogrammed Floral Stationary

Mr. Boddington Bespoke Correspondence Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!