Tuesday, January 10, 2012

etsy finds



etsy finds: stores and individual items

1. Primele: items range from $25 (box sets)- $70 for custom return 
stamps. Can't wait to order a stamp!
2. Noble House Designs: statement jewelry. I can only imagine
these designs with tops and little black dresses. 
3. Ocean of Universe large art print: I can see this in an entryway or on a large 
wall in a room. 
4. All the single ladies- reminds me of Eric Carle. Would be 
great in a little girls room, bathroom, or craft room. 
5. sparrow nest script store: I want them all. witty cards and 
great colors. 
6. Paris, Je Taime Art Print- for all you Paris Lovers. 
7. Spike the Punch store: chain jewelry is showing 
up everywhere. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!