Wednesday, November 23, 2011

thanks.

via pinterest.
I am so thankful for everything that has happened in this mind-blowing, life changing year that I have had. Here is a fun list of things I am thankful for:

My new husband
our little abode
my new best friend Nimitz
my Iphone and getting in touch with the world
instagram
graduating on time
My grandparents
oreos
not dying during my marathon
the exciting adventure the Navy provides
Lilly Pulitzer
running shoes
coffee
Craig's days off
laughter
mail
music
my parents always answering their phone to keep me company
knowing that "War Eagle" will always sound better than "Roll Tide"
my friends
donuts
my bed
my moms
kindness of strangers
J.Crew
my marriage
sparkles
books

*tomorrow I will share the letter I wrote to Craig for Thanksgiving. an insight into our marriage and how things are going post wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!