Thursday, November 24, 2011

dear husband.

Dear Craig,
    Happy Thanksgiving! We have come so far from last Thanksgiving. Last year you were still trying to figure out sub school and we thought the wedding was never going to come. Now you are almost done with school on your way to your first submarine and we are finally married! I am so thankful for our marriage and all that it has taught me in a short amount of time. It has taught me about patience and trusting in a plan that we don't completely understand yet. I am thankful for the time we have together (even when I count them down the seconds) even seeing you for ten minutes makes my day that much better. Lastly, I am thankful for you. Thank-you for loving me through my flaws and helping me to become a better person everyday. I am so happy for the years to come.
  Love,
      Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!