Tuesday, September 20, 2011

recent house findings.

After staring at Etsy/Ebay/One Kings Lane for weeks, I knew I had to make some decisions about the direction my house would go in. I have come to terms that our house will be more eclectic than I maybe want it to be. Lets be honest, Craig and I have different tastes, I have to come to terms that pink can't be everywhere, and we are one some kind of budget.  So if our house is half modern/classic/whimsy it is what it is and I am not gonna fight it. The reason for a house is to surround yourself with things that you love. So here we go.



ikat

bow pillow

prada marfa print
The Prada print is my favorite buy so far (well besides my table, which is STILL not done...damn humidity) 
It is going in our front hallway above the console table. I couldn't pass it up. I woke up early Sunday morning and after a lot of agonizing, measuring and discussing we went for it. (It was on sale on One Kings Lane, which made all the difference.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!