Monday, July 11, 2011

weekend review

I also fell in love with this dress and those jimmy choo shoes.
ibtimes 
I have been absent all week, we had some unexpected things come up in my family which forced us to stop our usual activities and take care of business. Craig and I bought our first purchase for our house. We had some time this weekend to visit with relatives not seen in awhile and go to the beach which was all a good change of pace.





All is well now and we are back to business as  usual. We have some fun visitors to the Collins' house; Craig is here the rest of the summer (lovin' it, he surprised me around 1 am Sunday Morning) and Kylie (my bridesmaid and twinner's girlfriend). We have a big week planned around here, lots of meetings for the wedding and moving into the new house at the end of the week! I promise to keep this blog updated this week, it's on my list of things to do. Hopefully by the end of the day I can tell you what Stephanie, the wedding coordinator and I planned during the meeting this afternoon!



Tomorrow is one month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!