Monday, May 30, 2011

wedding invitations overload.

We got back home to Florida after a very stressful trip. The flights throughout the Midwest were AWFUL. The tornado situation backed up everything. My 80 year old grandparents ended up driving 15 hours from Denver to Little Rock to make my cousin's high school graduation. Thats dedication.

Now that I am back, I am trying to catch up on all my different blogs and figure out wedding stuff. I am down to 2.5 months and I need to get it in gear. First up, invitations!
meet Ace. He is adorable. His owners (Tyler and Meredith) took me
on the town this weekend to have some fun.

We are receiving the invitations themselves tomorrow but I got the envelopes and the paper for the liners on Friday night. My dad's thoughts on making a 150 envelope liners, "Isn't that a lot of work?" My response, "Well no not really" Dad: "It seems kinda pointless". Yes dad, maybe it is but hush and start embossing.

It's not that hard. First you trace, then you cut, then you tape, then you are down to a 149 to do and an entire bottle of wine to keep you company.
there is also a purple

dad's job, he is the only one to make it defined enough. 

In other news, I started buying honeymoon clothes. A lot of lace and some hot pink shorts I'm obessed with. Black top and wedges will make this super cute.
Factory Carson short
j.crew
Factory chambray beach tunic
j.crew in blue to go over my swimsuits with a floppy hat.
Factory printed strapless top
j.crew, also looks good with the hot pink shorts strangely enough
We can play a fill-in-the-blank game:

You know you are a Collins when_________________
answer: you buy a vacation wardrobe.

and P.S. it's not just me, the bros always got them too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!