Thursday, May 5, 2011

procrastination.

Time zone answer: Atlantic Time

I am currently laying on the couch watching Sex and the City re-runs convincing myself that I am too ill to finish packing my room ( I have a migraine) and to go run. In the mean time I have found some very pretty things from around the web to show you!

not pretty, but pretty freakin' cool; taken last week
wallstreetjournal
Image #180197
Love this Melissa Sweet wedding dress, wedding at one of my favorite plantations
Image #180089
love the ribbon around the invitations
stylemepretty
Kate Middleton wore it, would you?
zara

Jersey Lomellina® ruffle bandeau top
honeymoon swimsuit?
jcrew
Image #180570
this only further convinces me that I need personalized napkins
stylemepretty
this would be a fun outfit
zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!