Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal Wedding

Princess Catherine was AMAZING. The girl even made a blusher look good!

Prince William and Catherine Middleton Are Married

I woke up at 2:58 am which is a big deal because I don't believe that their is time before 5 am. I'll be honest, I fell asleep during parts of the wedding but watching them in the carriage going through the streets was so exciting. Her sister's dress was equally pretty, I only wish my bridesmaids could have them!

Royal Wedding Arrivals

Craig also woke up for all of thirty minutes of the wedding, pronounced himself a prince and went back to bed. 

This has encouraged me to finish my own wedding plans and try to crack the code on the secret honeymoon plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!