Tuesday, April 26, 2011

potential return address stamps

The invitations have been ordered! The tags are being done by Terese up in Chicago and all I have to worry about is envelopes, liners, and addressing these suckers. Ok, my mom will be addressing them. I don't have the attention span to do so. Instead of writing the return address an 150 times, I am thinking a nice stamp will suffice. It will have a big C so my parents can use it again, Craig and I will have a rotating home address for a bit.

address stamps

address stamps

address stamps

address stamps

address stamps

all from paper-source

I am leaning more towards the round stamp, but I have also found this one from felt and wire  it is a little more expensive but sooo pretty.

Custom Calligraphed Address Stamp from Paperfinger


Custom Calligraphed Address Stamp from Paperfinger
you can have all these fonts to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!