Thursday, March 17, 2011

invite so far...

We have found someone to do the invitations for a reasonable price. The people in Auburn while very cool were SUPER expensive, like 2 grand. I see that money going somewhere better, like to wine and beer. SO we have moved on to Dragonfly graphics. She is relatively new to the game but she is very enthuastic and lets face it this isn't too hard. So this is the rough draft of the invite. It needs more hotels, website (this blog, I was kidding  myself when I thought I wanted to make a whole new website), and need to decide on the dividers. so keep that in mind. Tell me which dividers you like!!



and so you know, these invites have been harder than A) landing a boyfriend B) convincing him to marry me C) finding a wedding dress D) All of the above

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!