Tuesday, February 1, 2011

When in Doubt....

When in doubt....BUY IT ALL! When your daddy sees his credit card bill....deny it all.

Well I needed to buy my shoes because on February 13th I will be seeing my wedding dress! And of course whats a dress without its accessories. But I really just couldn't decide what to buy so I got three? Excessive, maybe. Fabulous, yes.  I figured one pair is going to be more comfortable than all the rest so that pair would be the winner. These are the final contenders...
I have a feeling I won't like these. They are either going to be wonderful
or awful. They are also ivory, so they might look dirty next to my white dress.
Product Image
great story about these...
So I call my mom up to tell her I ordered my shoes. She asks which ones I decide on so I told her the blue bottom ones and the pink ones. Then commences one of my mother's bigger freak outs of wedding planning.
It went a little something like this
Mom: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GOT THE PINK ONES?! THAT IS GOING TO LOOK AWFUL. YOU ARE RUINING YOUR WHOLE LOOK. YOU ARE GOING TO BE UP ON THAT ALTER WITH PINK SHOES. YOU WOULD LIKE A PRINCESS UNTIL PEOPLE SEE YOUR PINK SHOES. DON'T YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE A PRINCESS?

Me: No one is going to see my shoes mother. And I really like pink. These shoes are very me

Mom: DO YOU THINK PRINCESS DIANA WORE PINK SHOES?

me: UM mother, Princess Diana actually married into royalty.  Now you are just getting my hopes up. 

Mom: what happened to the shoes I liked? 

This is where these shoes came in....I thought they were way too expensive. She disagreed. Bless her.
I have been eyeing these suckers since before we got engaged.
And don't think of me as crazy, think of me as planning ahead.
These are my mom's first choice and they will be the most expensive shoes
I will ever own if they win.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!