Monday, February 21, 2011

weekend review

Marriage encounter. One word. AWFUL

Things I learned from marriage encounter:
1. Craig and I are really good at sketching, taking notes, and having fun quietly.
2. I can put down a serious amount of food when I am bored
3. Children ruin your life. They suck the life out of you. Have six, consider your life over.
4. You can relate camping to your marriage. Can someone please tell me how this is relevant to my life and marriage. Its called hotels people.
5. girls are stupid. (ok clarification SOME girls are stupid) So you really thought you would actually be a princess.... get a grip
6. Craig and I are going to have and awesome house.
7. Craig dumps sugar in coffee and since I am the last person in the world that needs a ton of sugar, it caused me to have a laughing fit in the middle of the encounter

However, the town we went to was AWESOME! It was this tiny little town with cool bars and stores. It had house statues all over town because they raise thoroughbreds there. It is also has nuclear weapons facilities (so Craig and I could live there, but we wouldn't because its creepy happy) 

we debated trying to get a picture of me riding it

craig enjoying shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!