Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stylemepretty.com- an unhealthy obsession.

 I have been seriously deprived of stylemepretty the last couple weeks. It makes me sad to know that I have been missing beautiful weddings sooooooooooo here are some things that I have found that I LOVE. If you haven't jumped on this bandwagon yet, you should.

Image #128983
love how you cant see the stems and how fluffy the flowers look

Image #137051
whoever thought of layers of tulle going over this table is genius
it had me brainstorming....

Image #136514
shoes matter...
Image #135359               
sorry this was the first thing that came to mind when seeing this picture....and Disney Land


ANYWAYS....look forward to a real post sometime in the near future about for real wedding things like....
DJ!
INVITES!
ME BEING MAD ABOUT SHOES!
HAIR!
and in the meantime I will look forward to molding the minds of young children....yes from reading this blog you should be concerned. (and yes, I am sleep deprived)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!