Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Prince William and Princess Kate

 This morning I grabbed my cup of coffee and sat down to my morning ritual, pouring over the online pages of people.com. It's about as close to another religion as you get for me (sorry, Uncle Ian). To my surprise and delight Prince William is going to be married. In what they call the grandest affair since Princess Diana's wedding. Three cheers!

pretty wedding that will make my wedding look like.....

this....lets face it. I only think I am a princess.

They are thinking crowns and tiaras and I am thinking monogrammed napkins. A little detail I decided was essential on the treadmill this morning. I should never be allowed to get on the treadmill in the morning, too many good ideas that don't need to be accomplished during the day happen there. 
Image #110245
for those of you thinking that I am being excessive, this is adorable!
stylemepretty.com

But I want them for cocktail hour and my pretty little dessert table. My family is from the south, how could I say no to good monogramming
Image #111751
I like.
stylemepretty.com

bahamas wedding by kristin vining
cute! (no, I don't one)
stylemepretty.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!