Wednesday, January 8, 2014

things i love: banquet workshop

As I perusing the depths of Pinterest one day, I came across the image below and I went about looking for the source. I eventually came upon Banquet workshop and fell in love with all their beautiful prints! I saw the heart and the whale in San Diego which convinced they would be a great addition to a house. The colors are just as vibrant in person AND they fit in ikea frames. I think they would look great in a kitchen, bathroom, a kid's room, or on a gallery wall.



all images: 


Which one is your favorite? 
the cards are also sweet!

2 comments:

  1. I have seen their prints around a bit, and love them. The bright pink heart is my favorite!
    Ohhh, I didn't know they also made notecards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am about to post a similar (and much cheaper) of the heart!

      Delete

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!