Thursday, August 22, 2013

fall essentials:

The "boyfriend" style is something near and dear to my heart. Tight clothes aren't exactly my thing, I hate feeling like I can't move freely (or eat freely!). The trick to pulling off the boyfriend fit is to find what works for you. I LOVE boyfriend jeans but the last thing my thighs need are extra material floating around them, making them look bigger than they already are. Instead, I like to be balanced out by a structured, roomier piece on top 


the boyfriend sweater (cheaper): I picked up this piece yesterday (it was on sale at my local store) and I am already so in love with it. It is longer in the back (!!!!) and has an oversized hem. I can't wait to wear it with skinny jeans and flats or my pixie pants and riding boots. 

boyfriend jeans (cheaper versions, here and here): If you have athletic thighs, AG jeans are the way to go. I love the looks that Blair and Jacey create with boyfriend jeans. I think they look best paired with heels or a t and statement necklace

where do you fall in the boyfriend style, do you prefer to wear it on top or bottom?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!