Friday, June 14, 2013

happy friday!

via

What is it about summer weekends that make me like them SO much more?!

We are taking a quick trip to Portland to visit family and see some sights. By sights, I mean voodoo donuts. I am going to eat a solid dozen, while happily watching all my work at the gym go out the window. On Sunday, the Warby Parker bus is going to be in Seattle and I am going to check it out! It looks so cool, I can't wait. Do y'all have any plans? Whatever you do, have a good one!

some links for your weekend: 


these cookies sound all kinds of amazing

a beautiful print for all you beach lovers

a pretty etsy shop with dainty jewelry 

a round up of Mary-Kate and Ashley's best matching outfits

1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Portland this weekend! Are there any other sites to see other than Voodoo Doughnuts lol? Promise you'll have one for me?

    xo jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!