Tuesday, May 14, 2013

jonathan adler x JCP




I finally got over to see Jonathan Adler's new line, Happy Chic, at JCP yesterday. I was really impressed; from the way they designed the floor space to the quality of the home goods, it is safe to say I want it all! I especially love the home decor accessories (I am looking at you, bookends) but I wouldn't say no to some of the furniture if it went on sale. The only think I did notice that made me wary that some of the lacquer on the floor models was chipping. So before you buy, double check those corners!

have y'all gone to see his new line? Do tell if you are in love or purchased anything!


1 comment:

  1. Totally in love! I haven't purchased anything yet, but I love the blue chair with the pink pillow!

    glitterandgapske.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!