Thursday, April 25, 2013

white top, tan legs

I have come to the conclusion that the ONLY reason that Southerners decided on the fashion rule, "No white after Labor Day" was for self preservation. Everyone knows that your tan is best between Memorial Day and Labor Day. After that you slowly fade away to a shade somewhere between boring white walls and Casper the ghost. Ain't nobody got time for that. While I love white bottoms and white dresses, white tops have my summer lovin' heart. They can be dressed up or dressed down, paired with brights, and most importantly tons of accessories. Here are some white top outfits I can get behind.




images via this and this
What's your favorite spring/ summer article of clothing?!


As for spring, I hate you. I think I like winter better, a Charleston winter that is (a time that is somewhere between summer and late spring because we all know they really only have two seasons). I am currently icing my swollen eyeballs and puffing on an inhaler. just keeping it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!