Tuesday, January 22, 2013

outfit inspiration: Sienna Miller


I saw this outfit on pinterest and fell in love! I love the boots with the drop waist dress but especially the tiny flowers on it. I saw a similar shaped dress on Loft and I know it will be in my closet soon. I paired a long sleeve t underneath so make it more suitable for weather now. Now all I need is perfect bed head...




It was not easy finding a classic striped T tonight! J.crew really let me down!

Talk to y'all tomorrow from sunny Florida!

4 comments:

  1. Love Sienna's look but your recreations looks almost cuter; I love the color tones of those blues and greens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is always just the cutest! Loving that dress!


    xx L
    ww.sparklingfootsteps.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!