Here are 5 ways that I change around my day, that don't involve money (although, scientific proof says retail therapy always works!)
1) Take some time with a furry friend. They love you no matter what is going on.
2) Do a craft project. They are fun but require concentration so you are forced to take your mind off
your problem. (I sewed my way through a deployment, I swear it works)
3. Go to the gym or a run with a friend. You can solve the world's problems
(ok, just your own) within 8 miles. Best memory, in the middle of a 13 mile run in college, we
spontaneously stopped for a group hug. That my friends is the best feeling in the entire world, letting
friends take some of the weight off your shoulders.
4) Get dressed up and own your day. A strand of pearls and a swipe of mascara can be very empowering.
5) Stop and enjoy a little indulgence. A cup of tea, your favorite magazine, and a bottle of nail
polish can make all the difference
What is your favorite way to make your day better?