Tuesday, December 4, 2012

winter blues gym tip.

Av last week was talking winter workouts and it made me want to share my tip with you!

I have moved inside permanently for exercise until spring. Not my favorite way to workout, especially since our gym has no TV! I was watching old episodes of Downton Abbey on my iPad but I was finding excuses to not go to the gym because I was bored and unmotivated.  I tried the group exercise thing but that wasn't really my forte either. As a last resort, I downloaded the first season of Once Upon a Time, a show I have never watched but heard pretty good things about. These days, I wake up wanting to go to the gym because I want to see what happens!



So if you are having a hard time beating the winter workout blues try a new TV show! It is pretty motivating and way cheaper than a personal trainer  (or new bigger jeans!) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!