Monday, November 26, 2012

gift guides 2012: my list

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Right after this posts I am heading to the gym for a looong workout!

 My mom has been bugging me for a complete Christmas list, so I thought I would share my wishlist! I usually ask for a couple really big items for Christmas (a new purse usually!) but this year I would love a few items to help round out my wardrobe and things for the house!


I would also love the perfect shade of lipstick, coffee table books, my parents to come for Christmas (like for real, its been six months mom and dad!), and etsy prints!

1 comment:

  1. definitely want one of those monogram pouch clutches, Gigi NY has some really cute ones too!

    thanks for checking out my blog!

    -Lauren
    http://ourprettypieces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!