Thursday, November 15, 2012

christmas card outfits

Hey y'all! Sorry for being missing yesterday. I had to make sure I didn't fracture my wrist (that downward dog will really get ya!). Great news, I didn't!! Bad news, it is still messed up so I am in a wrist brace for a month.

Moving on.... the Christmas card outfit. I always see beautiful outfits in cards that look effortless so I have been compiling a list in my head of outfit musts:

1) layers
2) sparkles (they never hurt anyone!)
3) mittens (if you can pull off a knit hat, do it!)
4) heels, because I tend to look like a small child next to my husband

Ideally, I would love to go to a Christmas tree farm and take pictures but we will more than likely be taking them in our small downtown which  gets decked out in true Viking fashion for the holidays

My first outfit is inspired by Rachel from Pink Peonies laid back outfit from last week.



 if you look closely at the tartan it has lighter blue in the lines which the shoes and earrings will really pull out

OR you can get the pour la victorie wedges! (I still can't decide) 




4 comments:

  1. J.Crew factory is my new favorite place to shop. For reals. They have such great prices & quality! I love what you've picked for both looks, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    Have a great weekend girly!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh such great ideas and outfit picks!!! love!!!
    P.S. check out my latest giveaway - last day to enter!!
    http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2012/11/crochet-infinity-scarf-giveaway.html XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you incorporated a guy's outfit as well! Those earrings are super cute. Have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!