Friday, August 10, 2012

twas the weekend of our wedding...last year





We have almost been married a year! Monday is our anniversary but we are having an anniversary weekend.  I mean we celebrated our wedding for a week and this year has been more fun, challenging, and filled with more love than we could have ever imagined. Craig is planning the weekend, I know it includes a day in Seattle, dinner at the Walrus and the Carpenter, and  hiking the Marmot Pass (you know a little team building for the weekend.). I have Monday covered, Craig is excited for sweet, thoughtful presents that he KNOWS comes with every big moment in our life (so much so that he reminded me to have one).



I'm excited for the weekend but first, yoga and tearing apart my closet to find a cute day-to-night outfit for Saturday! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!