Friday, June 1, 2012

walkin' in washington

In Charleston we had great walking trails, Nimitz and I spent most of my days off outside walking and visiting with people in the neighborhood (Nims is very social and had way more friends than I did). I had been really disappointed with our walks here until recently. Craig and I took advantage of a warm afternoon after seeing Hunger Games (it was my fourth time...but he had to see it!) and walked along the water behind the small downtown. We saw Sea Otters and walked on the shore since it was low tide. The deal only got sweeter when we went to the local ice creamery after for a pre-dinner treat!











*pictures from my iPhone, more to come from this week
from our camera
Mora was even nice enough to give Nimitz a scoop of vanilla! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!