Friday, June 8, 2012

to drink or not to drink?



We bought this small sideboard with the original intention of painting it, changing the knobs, and making it a bar. Well as you you can tell none of that has happened. I am a little fond of the grey and I am considering putting a glossy top coat on it and leaving the color alone. The top however is boring! I love my elephants but the middle is blah. Enter pinterest.... bringing back to my idea of a small bar on top.
via

via

via

We have plenty of pretty bar glasses from William Sonoma  so now just to find that perfect tray...

We are heading to Eastern Washington (wine country!) for a wedding and we are praying to see some warm weather! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!