Monday, February 20, 2012

shoes, shoes, shoes.

I have been a shoe kick lately. Mainly because my beloved Rainbows are going to spend a lot more time in the closet soon; keeping company with my wedges and sandals that I usually wear from March-October. Last week, I replaced my tan flats (have you noticed you have to replace flats like every 1.5-2 years? They get so gross) with Vince Camuto Ellen Flat in Bisque. They are so similar to the Tory Burch Eddie Flat that it is really hard to tell the difference at first glance.


Can you tell the difference? The bottom is Tory Burch. I have these babies paired with 
my version of a Persian outfit. Hope you are having a great Monday!

Thank- you to both of my brothers for the gift cards that allowed me to buy these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!