Monday, January 23, 2012

weekend review: iPhone Pictures

many via instagram

This was our last weekend in our first abode down here in Charleston. We mourned our last Friday with banana splits made by Craig complete with hot fudge. On Saturday morning, I left to go see Wicked in Jacksonville with my sweet MeMere and my momma. After a half decade of trying to get tickets, I must say it was worth the wait. The best play I have ever seen. We celebrated MeMere's birthday at PF Changs and shopped at St. John's. I fell in love with Anthropologie all over again and a crazy dress, which was way outside my comfort zone but helped me fulfill some of my fashion resolutions. Meanwhile, Craig and Nimitz had a boys weekend, but sent me lots of pictures to fill me in.  Craig visited the USS Lexington and took in the view of the bridge. Nimitz (reluctantly) graduated from puppy school; Craig and I celebrated by eating Chiptole (that I brought all the way home from Jacksonville) and well Nims, he ate dog food. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!