Tuesday, December 13, 2011

splurge.

Do you have a friend (mom- for you college people) that you have gotten great gifts from the past few years but you haven't exactly done the same? I have a few of those from the last few years and so this year I tried to elevate my gift giving with our limited funds and think really hard to get gifts that I thought they would appreciate and spending a bit more money than I have in a past to make up for those mediocre gifts. Here are some tips to get a better deals on your shopping.


1.  Bobbi Brown Make up Palette- $60.  I started to buy my make up at the Cosmetics Company Store (at any outlet) and you can find Bobbi Brown make-up up to 50 % off. They will never know

2. Bendel Girl Croc Wellies- $88.  Almost a dead ringer for Jimmy Choo for Hunter Rainboots and about a quarter of the price.  A Fashionista will thank you.

3. Kate Spade Month of September Ring- on sale $54. Perfect for the girl with lots of LBDs and 
plenty of dinner dates. 

4. Kate Spade Large Wallet: on sale $62 They will think you spent a fortune but, of course, you didn't. 

5. The Dreamer Flannel Pajama- on sale $39 and free slippers with purchase. I got these pajamas a few years ago for Christmas and they make winter just that much cozier. Perfect for the friend who lives in pajamas (I'm that friend in my circle)

6. Tory Burch Afrikan Beaded Bracelet. :on sale $34  Comes in two colors and adds a playful touch to any outfit and the hardware adds a bit of luxury.

7. LL bean Wicked good Moccasins: $59 LL bean offers free shipping and you can wait til Dec. 21 and still have it under the Christmas Tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!