Thursday, June 9, 2011

craig!

I am leaving today to go up and see Craig  in Connecticut! I haven't seen him in a little over a month which is just about the longest we stay apart so it will be so nice.  We are going to go to Mystic, Connecticut (where they filmed Mystic Pizza with Julia Roberts.) and wander on Friday after he gets off of work which I am really excited about. They also have an aquarium that we might look at.




Craig has work Friday so I had this crazy idea. About 3.5 hours away from where he is staying is the Lilly Pulitzer warehouse sale. I initially started talking about going as a joke but it has become a little bit more serious. As in, I am going!!!!! They have all their Spring and Resort Clothes which is going to be perfect for the honeymoon.

It is an incredibly crazy plan that has me driving around 2 am towards the sale because I want to be first in line. and yes I know I am crazy. But you only live once right and I have a whole year to do these crazy things!

I have a couple in mind that I want but I won't get my heart set.....I'll let you know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!