Friday, April 1, 2011

"It's gonna be a good Life"

Its official, we are going to be in Charleston next year! We have been so blessed; we will be close to our family, friends, and our Auburn Tigers! Craig and I have been talking a lot lately about what life if going to be life. In a month life is going to become much more real. I will finally have my degree and I love what I do. He will be past one of the hardest schools in the country. (Have I mentioned I am SO proud of him?!) To top it all off he will not  start his next job that he will have in Charleston until October, which means weekend trips and many adventures to come. Craig and I were talking and life is really meant for sharing it with someone. I am so excited to get life going.

BUT lets not neglect the present! I am off to Virginia this weekend for my bridal shower hosted by one of my old teachers and my mom's good friend Mrs. Stokes. My Northern Bridesmaids (and my oldest friends!) will be there. I can't be more excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!