Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Life

Image #121281
Do we like this hairdo?
stylemepretty.com


This year is going to be big, huge, life-changing. Why may you ask? At some point this year I will be forced to become a full fledged adult. Not just a make believe adult with Daddy's credit card. I was putting all the stuff that I already know for the year in my Lilly Agenda and it is packed! For example, I have Mother's Day, College Graduation, and my birthday three days in a row in May. But, as we all know most importantly we're getting married! It is only 7 months away and I have so much to do! I am really trying hard to get it all done considering I am laying on the couch and reading stylemepretty.com.

Image #40942
why is he eating her toes?
stylemepretty.com

You can't blame me though they have their first ever E-Magazine and it has the best weddings of 2010 in it. Wedding research right? I also got a sweet new laptop and it needs to be broken in so this is all really in the name of being productive.

Image #101737
I love love paper goods, but they are so darn expensive


The Georgetown Finest is the best wedding of the year in my opinion. Maybe its because they got married in a place close to my heart or the fact they have pictures at the fabulous cupcake bakery, or perhaps because they got married at the most fabulous red door chapel downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!