Thursday, November 18, 2010

save the dates.

Goal: get the save the dates ready during Thanksgiving Break then address  them and send them out over Christmas.

Well there is a lot to do for this goal. One is get our engagement pictures back! I'm hoping to get them by the end of the week, I am pumped! I also need to take all of those addresses that I received and never looked at entered into excel. I do know that I have a lot of home addresses so if they get there by around Christmas it will be perfect!

I'm thinking that a stamp will need to be made on Saturday so I can use them on the envelopes. This one could be Craig's creature. Its a little thing that is somewhere on all my letters. The letters  I send him usually look like a first grader decorated them so we are going with the creature.

Ok so different choices come from weddingpaperdivas.com. My friend Laurel got hers done from there and they were super cute. I might try to look for a stationary place in Destin. Just maybe...

Anyways couple of choices.  Trying to stick with our motif (much better than theme) of mail and letters. There is a postcard one that is really cute
Save the Date Postcards Stamp Overlay - Front : Blue
original choice
weddingpaperdivas.com

Save the Date Postcards Postage Tag - Front : Ore
even has a little stamp thing!
weddingpaperdivas.com

the back of these have a little message that you can write

The next are the regular cards
Signature White Photo Save the Date Cards Schoolyard Crush - Front : Yogurt
bahhaha so awkward
weddingpaperdivas.com
Signature White Textured Save the Date Cards Air Mail - Front : Deep Blue
This one is SO cute. but no where to put the picture

Signature White Photo Save the Date Cards Chic Stamp - Front : Begonia
like the middle
weddingpaperdivas.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!